Walton (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 24th. During the last seven days, Walton has traded down 2.8% against the dollar. One Walton token can now be bought for about $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, COSS, Coinnest and HitBTC. Walton has a total market cap of $566.94 million and $7.41 million worth of Walton was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008073 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003437 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00019423 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.02 or 0.00816132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012586 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00041129 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00152302 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00051213 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.52 or 0.00219941 BTC.
Walton’s genesis date was July 21st, 2017. Walton’s total supply is 70,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,898,178 tokens. Walton’s official Twitter account is @Waltonchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Walton is www.waltonchain.org. The Reddit community for Walton is /r/waltonchain.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waltonchain is a cryptocurrency project leveraging the Ethereum blockchain and RFID technology. “
Walton Token Trading
Walton can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Allcoin, COSS, OKEx, HitBTC, Coinnest, Kucoin, Coinrail and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Walton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Walton must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Walton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Walton Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Walton and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.