Siacoin (SC) traded down -0.17% versus dollar during the last 24 hours period closing 03:45 on July 14th EST. Siacoin presently has a total cap of $363,048,710 and its 24 hour volume is approximately $6,962,620. Within the last seven day interval, Siacoin is -6.19% against the dollar together with a move of -0.23% during the last hr.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have faired in the last day:
- Crowd Machine (CMCT) is now trading at $0.02 against the USD, a 22.05% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of CMCT is at 0.00000332 BTC.
- Ace (ACE) is now trading at $0.12 against the USD, a 3.56% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of ACE is at 0.00001969 BTC.
- Neumark (NEU) is now trading at $0.36 against the USD, a 19.84% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of NEU is at 0.00005813 BTC.
- Mincoin (MNC) is now trading at $0.01 against the USD, a -6.55% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of MNC is at 0.00000216 BTC.
- Xaurum (XAUR) is now trading at $0.04 against the USD, a -0.53% change since yesterday. The Bitcoin price of XAUR is at 0.00000606 BTC.
Siacoin has a max supply of exactly 35,651,031,089 coins. It started on 1st June, 2015.
Cited from CryptoCompare: “Sia is an actively developed decentralized storage platform. Users all over the world contribute disk storage from their computers to form a decentralized network.Anybody with siacoins can rent storage from hosts on Sia. This is accomplish via “smart” storage contracts stored on the Sia blockchain. The smart contract provides a payment to the host only after the host has kept the file for a given amount of time. If the host loses the file, the host does not get paid.The distrubuted nature of the Sia network enables many optimizations in latency, throughput, reliability, and security. The decentralized nature of the Sia network enables anyone with storage to get paid, lowering the barrier to entry and reducing the overall price of cloud storage.The Sia cryptocurrency is live! You can rent storage using siacoins and hosts providing storage to the network receive compensation in the form of siacoins. The storage platform itself is still in beta, and only uploads that are 500mb or less in size are supported by the wallet.”
A number of handy links are following, in case you want to get more concerning Siacoin:
SC: For Traders
You can purchase SC on exchanges such as Cryptopia, Binance, LBank, BitTrex, HitBTC, and Upbit.
It’s not always conceivable to buy coins such as Siacoin directly using American dollars. Traders aiming to acquire SC might possibly have to first get Bitcoin or ETH from an market place which has dollar trading pairs such as Coinbase and GDAX. Buyers will then use this BTC or Ethereum to purchase Siacoin using one of the trading exchanges detailed previously.