AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded 14% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 1st. One AdCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0586 or 0.00000734 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last week, AdCoin has traded up 80.2% against the U.S. dollar. AdCoin has a total market capitalization of $353,911.00 and approximately $1,563.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006978 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 45% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 51.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001883 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded 162.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009600 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003800 BTC.
AdCoin Coin Profile
AdCoin (CRYPTO:ACC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 4th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 71,028,896 coins and its circulating supply is 6,036,413 coins. The official website for AdCoin is www.getadcoin.com. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AdCoin
AdCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy AdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for AdCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for AdCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.